We are delighted to announce that on Friday 20th May we won the ‘Small Law Firm of the Year’ Award at the annual Leicestershire Law Society Awards.
This is the second time that the Firm has won the award, with the first occasion being back in 2018. This award is given to the Firm who goes above and beyond for their clients, staff and the wider legal industry.
The firm was recognised for its work in a number of areas, which notably included;
- Its growth in reputation: Including being ranked as a top Firm in numerous practise areas on ReviewSolicitors.co.uk
- Its outstanding client satisfaction levels: 99% client satisfaction rate.
- Its community support: Free legal clinics every Thursday morning.
- Its relationship with the NFU: The only panel Firm in Leicestershire, Northamptonshire & Rutland.
- Its innovation & development: Including a live chat with access to a real member of the team and its online Will / LPA planners.
- Its charitable initiatives: May50K challenge, monthly dress down for charity, free Will schemes.
- Its commitment to its staff: Including mental health initiatives, training and career support.
We are extremely proud of our team, and this award is testament to the hard work and outstanding client care shown by them all. This is a team award and everyone had a part to play.
We’re passionate about helping individuals and businesses in Leicestershire and beyond, and we’re so pleased that the hard work of our team has been recognised in this way.