Financial Remedy Proceedings Solicitors

Here at Josiah Hincks our experienced Family Law Solicitors are able to advise clients as to their rights to matrimonial assets upon separation and whilst Financial Remedy Proceedings are ongoing.

Depending on the length of your marriage you may be entitled to your spouse’s property and/or other assets should you separate from them.

The first consideration of the Court, within any Financial Remedy Proceedings, is the welfare of any children the parties may have.  Put simply this means that the Court will not allow any children to be homeless upon conclusion of the proceedings as it is their welfare that is paramount.

Financial Remedy Proceedings are extremely varied and there are a number of options available to married couples when dealing with the finances.  These include but are not limited to, Lump Sum Orders, Property Adjustments Orders, Pension Sharing Orders and Spousal Maintenance/Periodical Payments.

Here at Josiah Hincks we are able to advise clients as to whether they have any case in respect of the above Applications and, if appropriate, such an Application can be issued with the Court.

However, it is often prudent for parties to discuss Financial Remedy Proceedings outside of Court or attempt mediation in order to avoid the additional costs incurred by issuing Financial Remedy Proceedings with the Court.

Should you wish to discuss Financial Remedy Proceedings, prior to or upon separation, please do not hesitate in contacting one of our experienced Family Law Solicitors on 0116 2551811(Leicester), 0116 2643430(Blaby), 01530 835 041(Coalville) or 0116 3440210(Syston).

[show-team category=’family-2′ layout=’grid’ style=’img-square,img-white-border,text-left,img-left,2-columns’ display=’photo,position,location,email,telephone,name’ img=’100,100′]


Contact Us