Josiah Hincks are solicitors for Farmers and the firm’s Agricultural Law Department offers unique specialist advice to Agricultural Clients. Our solicitors have an in depth knowledge of our clients farming activities and the land involved. Our solicitors in Leicester advise Farmers, Land Owners, Farming businesses and Farm Related Organisations on all types of legal issues.
Our specialist Farming Law Solicitors have been dealing with the Agricultural Industry for many years and can offer a wide range of legal services to Farm Related Business.
Our expert solicitors in Leicester can advise on:
- Buying and SellingAgriculturalLand including buying Working Farm, AgriculturalLand and other related property transactions
- Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies/Farm Business Tenancies
- Shared Farming Agreements
- Land Development Opportunities
- Biofuel Projects
- Telecommunications Site Leases/Utility Wayleaves
- Wind Turbine and Mobile Phone Mast Issues
- Company/Commercial matters including structures for Farm Business including Partnership Agreements
- Employment Law Issues in relation to Farm Workers
- Wills, Trusts and Administration of Farming Estates
Our solicitors in Leicester have a wealth of expertise in dealing with all legal matters for Farmers and other Agricultural Farming Industry Businesses.
If you are a Farmer in Leicester and want legal advice then please do not hesitate to contact one of our team and advice can be offered through our offices in Leicester, Blaby, Coalville, Syston or Market Harborough or we are happy to visit you on site at your Farm in Leicestershire.
National Farmers Union – NFU Legal Panel
From 1st January 2016, Josiah Hincks Solicitors are a member of the National Farmers Union (NFU) Legal Panel. This means that all NFU Members are entitled to a 12.5% discount on our usual legal fees. If an NFU Member has a current Legal Assistance Scheme (LAS) subscription, then it may assist with financial support on professional fees. Any NFU Member should speak with NFU Call First on 0370 845 8458.