Josiah Hincks are specialist solicitors for Care Homes, Care home Owners and Care Operators. Our specialist knowledge in relation to the issues effecting running and operating a Care Home allow our lawyers to give expert advice on the issues you face in a practical and professional manner.
Our Care Home Solicitors understand the day to day issues that our clients face in this sector. Our solicitors for Care Home Owners are able to advise and assist with the development and growth of our clients Care Home Businesses.
Our Care Home Team consists of lawyers who have experience in a wide range of areas and so Josiah Hincks can offer you as a Care Home Operator a variety of different legal services relating to your Care Home including:
- Acquisition/Sale of Care Homes and Domiciliary Care Businesses
- Funding Issues (Bank Debt, Sale and Lease Back Finance)
- Development and growth of your Care Home Business
- Corporate/Company and Commercial matters such as structuring joint ventures and outsourcing
- Employment Law Issues for Care Homes
- Property Issues such as planning and development control
- Land Acquisition and Disposal for Care Homes
- Regulatory Issues such as those pursuant to the Care Standards Act 2000, Health & Safety and compliance advice
- Dispute Resolution for Care Homes with suppliers, residents and other contracts
- Drafting of Commercial Contract either for residents or other suppliers to your Care Home
- Dealing with Public Authorities
- Environmental Issues
Our Solicitors in Leicester are one of the few firms in the region to offer specialist legal advice to Care Homes. If you are a Care Home Owner or Operator and are looking for a solicitor who understands your Care Home Business then please get in touch.