Josiah Hincks are solicitors for Churches and Charities in Leicester and Leicestershire.
Our lawyers have specific expertise in the field of Churches and Charities across a wide range of work types.
For Churches and other faith based organisations we can offer:
- Setting up a Charity or Trustees including forming Companies for non-profit making ventures
- Establishing and registering new organisations including Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- Fund Raising and Tax Advice
- Corporate Governments
- Internal Disputes
- Property Conveyancing and general property matters
- Employment Law Issues for Churches and Charities
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Planning Issues
- Dealing with Local Authorities and Government Bodies
For Charities our team of specialist Charity Lawyers in Leicester can assist with:
- The creation of a new Charity including the registration of it
- Establishment and Administration of a Charitable Trust or associated companies
- Charitable Land Transactions
- Other Property related matters for charities
- Advice to Trustees of Charities about their responsibilities
- General Property work
- Employment Law for Charities
Our lawyers have specific sector experience in dealing with law relating to Churches and Charities.
If you are a Church or Charity or looking to form or just looking for advice in this area then please contact our Solicitors in Leicester.