Josiah Hincks are specialist employment solicitors in Leicester and our employment lawyers can give you expert advice on employee rights.
As an employee you will have certain rights that although are not set out in your employment contract will still apply. These include:
- Maternity Leave- up to 52 weeks
- Paternity Leave- up to 2 weeks unless the mother returns to work in which case any unused maternity leave up to 26 weeks can also be taken.
- Parental Leave- up to 13 weeks unpaid for each child under the age of 5 or 18 if the child is disabled
- Adoption leave- only one person in a couple can have adoption leave for up to 52 weeks
- Right to request flexible
- Right to request time off for a dependant- there is no limit to the amount of time but it has to be reasonable and is available for anyone who depends on you but does not extend as far as caring for them.
If you are being denied your employee rights by your employer, not getting what you should or have any work related issue then contact our employee rights solicitors leicester.
If you think your employer has breached or infringed on your rights Josiah Hincks Solicitors are here to help. Please contact us on 0116 255 18 11 for impartial and confidential advice.