Josiah Hincks Solicitors have expert sector knowledge for clients with Hotels including Hotel Owners and other Hospitality Industry Businesses.
The firm acts for a number of Hotels both in Leicestershire and Nationwide. Our Solicitors in Leicester also act for Pubs, Restaurants, Night Clubs and other Hospitality and Leisure based companies.
We have extensive experience in acting for Hotel Owners and Operators, Investors and Developers.
Our specialists lawyers can offer a wide range of services to Hotels and Businesses in the Leisure Industry including:
- Property matters such as Purchase Sales and Leases, Development and Construction Refurbishment Issues
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Alcohol and Entertainment Licensing
- Licenses for Marriages and Civil Partnerships
- Company commercial matters such as Company Structures, Acquisitions and Commercial Contracts
- Dispute Resolution including litigation for Hotel Owners
- Employment Law Issues
Our lawyers provide commercial advise to the Hotel Industry and other Leisure Industries, advising a broad spectrum of clients from Hoteliers operating luxury unique Hotels to to those operating the budget market. Our solicitors also act for Wet and Dry Let Pubs, Restaurants, Fast Food and Takeaway Outlets and Nightclubs.
Contact us now for expert legal advice.