- September 30, 2016
- Posted by: Josiah Hincks Solicitors
- Category: Business Law Updates
The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) has published the draft rateable values for commercial properties that will be used by local authorities to set business rates from April 2017.
The VOA has provided an online tool so that business ratepayers can review their draft rateable value and get an estimate of their 2017/2018 bill. You can also:
- request changes to property or valuation details if you think they are wrong;
- view the valuation details of other properties; and
- appeal the rateable value if eligible.