Josiah Hincks through its city and rural branch settings aim to be a leading firm of specialist lawyers who provide quality legal services to businesses and individuals throughout Leicestershire and the East Midlands.
Josiah Hincks aims to achieve its vision by:
- striving to maintain an excellent, professional, friendly reputation for service and client care across Leicestershire and the East Midlands.
- being a service provider of choice by the local industries it serves through close working professional partnerships that provide mutual benefits.
- continuing to provide and grow specialist lawyers within Family, Litigation, Conveyancing, Wills & Probate, Personal Injury and Business Defence across all branches and be a local mediator and advocate for local people and businesses.
- running on a sound financial basis which allows for ongoing investment in its staff and facilities.
- Employing, rewarding and retaining the best quality staff.
TEAM VALUES AND BEHAVIOURS
1) Recognition is based on input & commitment. Those who work within and strive together to create the team will benefit most.
2) Respect for each other and client. Where possible to try and see each situation from the other person perspective and respond accordingly.
3) Seek to do everything to the best of our ability and to the highest possible standard.
4) Endeavour to identify the intrinsic worth of the job that we do and the way that it fits together to make the whole firm work.
5) Enable each other to discover and play to our strengths.
6) Strive to not indulge in a ‘Long hours’ culture for its own sake.
7) Support people in their lives outside of the work environment, where possible/reasonable.
The Senior Management Team seek to embed these Core Value in the following way.
To enable the TEAM VALUES to be embedded the following activities are provided to offer support, a sense of team and challenge in equal measure as we grow together. Activities include:
- Regular Team meetings & Training
- Regular 121’s, catching up calls
- Month End Review meeting with social drinks at the Belmont Hotel.
- End of Year Company review and meal.
- Monthly & Annual staff awards.
- Staff Discount schemes
- Dress Down days – last day of month raising money for charities.
- Staff organised events.
- TOIL for working agreed seasonal Saturday openings.
- Free Tea, Coffee and Fruit.
WE SELL CUSTOMER SERVICE.
THEY BUY EXCELLENCE.
WE DO AS WE SAY.
ALL ACHIEVED THROUGH APPLYING OUR TEAM VALUES.
RECOGNITION – RESPECT – ENDEAVOUR – ENABLE – SEEK – STRIVE – SUPPORT