Josiah Hincks Solcitors are one of the Midlands leading law firms dealing with financial services claims for individuals. We have an unrivalled experience with all types of financial services claims which include:
- Claims against IFAs relating to investments
- Claims against SIPP providers
- Mis-sold mortgage claims (principally Interest Only mortgage and Self-Certification mortgages)
- Pension claims, such as pension transfers, buys outs, company to personal schemes
- Consumer credit issues
- Endowment mortgages
- Interest Rate Hedging Products
- UCIS unregulated investments
- Equity release
- Whole of life insurance
- Payment Protection Insurance
There are generally four types of claims for compensation we can look at if a financial product has been mis-sold, including:
- Pensions Ombudsman Service
- Financial Ombudsman Service
- FSCS where a financial services firm is insolvent
- Litigation in Court
Our expert solicitors can assist with all types of financial services claims. While schemes such as POS and FOS are free to use and are able to be used by individuals without legal assistance, our experience shows us that with expert assistance, a complaint or claim is much more likely to succeed if it is well drafted, supported by documents and crucially linked to the relevant regulatory requirements (such as COBS, MCOBS).
Please also note that we are a firm of solicitors and we are not a claims management company. We are expert financial services lawyers and not simply form-fillers in a call centre. You can rest assured that we have the highest levels of service and technical ability to ensure that we get you the compensation you deserve.
Josiah Hincks Solicitors offer a wide range of funding options for financial services claims, which include privately paying and various “no win no fee” agreements. We will discuss these options with you after our initial appraisal of your case.
If you are unsure whether you have a claim ,or want assistance with pursuing your claim in whichever forum, please speak with our expert financial mis-selling solicitors. Although we are based in Leicester, with offices in Blaby, Market Harborough, Syston and Coalville, we are instructed by clients nationwide becuase of our expertise.