At Josiah Hincks our experienced Litigation Team regularly accept instructions from Solicitors on an agency basis when they are unable, or prefer not, to attend Courts or Tribunals. We have our own Solicitor Advocate and our other litigation solicitors can deal with all kinds of advocacy.
We are able to offer Solicitors a full advocacy service across all civil, family and criminal cases.
With 5 offices across Leicestershire our solicitor advocates are strategically situated to assist agency clients with cases at the following Courts and Tribunals:
- Leicester County Court
- Nottingham County Court
- Derby County Court
- Northampton County Court
- Peterborough County Court
- Loughborough Magistrates
- Birmingham County/High Court
If your case is not being dealt with by one of these Courts or Tribunals, we will be more than happy to discuss your needs and assist with your situation.
The types of representation and court advocacy we can provide include, although not limited to,:
- Advocacy at Employment Tribunals;
- Interim and Final Hearings in the County Court;
- Repossession (Residential and Commercial)
- Landlord and Tenant
- Small Claims Case
- Enforcement Action
- Litigation Matters
- Contested Probate
- Financial and Insolvency Claims
- Family Proceedings (Care, Injunctions, Finances, Divorce and Children)
- Magistrates Court Hearing
We pride ourselves on the service we provide and our Solicitor clients are provided with peace of mind that we will treat their case as if it was our own and ensure that they and their clients’ best interests are always at the forefront of our work.
- to keep you and your client regularly updated;
- to avoid using jargon;
- to offer a fast turnaround, if necessary;
- to only charge for work that is necessary; and
- to offer you solutions to your problems not just options
For more details about our solicitor agent advocacy work, please contact one of the litigation team below
[show-team category=’litigation-2′ layout=’grid’ style=’img-square,img-white-border,text-left,img-left,2-columns’ display=’photo,position,location,email,telephone,name’ img=’80,80′]